Lucy Ball, BA (Hons), Dip Coaching (Merit), Dip Marketing.
Lucy is described by clients as creative, courageous and expert in her role as coach and facilitator.
Lucy works 1:1 with leaders, with pairs of leaders and with executive teams. Lucy has worked at MD and senior executive level for several years. Her experience is predominantly in the private sector with organisations such as Sky, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Unilever. As a Director of the international leadership consultancy Ideas Unlimited for 13 years, she designed and ran major change programmes for blue chip clients. She has also designed and facilitated leadership development programmes for clients such as John Lewis Partnership, Npower and PepsiCo. Between 1997 and 2001, Lucy was a respected senior consultant and manager in Deloitte Consulting’s Change Leadership Practice where she worked on major change programmes for clients such as the Ministry of Defence, BAA and the Child Support Agency. She has also trained experienced Coaches in Advanced Coaching Skills.
Lucy has a passion for learning and is particularly interested in Gestalt as a theory and method for intervening with individuals and systems for change.
Professional & Academic Qualifications
- Diploma in Coaching (Merit) The Coaching Academy 2005
- Diploma in Marketing Chartered Institute of Marketing 1996
- BA (Hons) 1st Class, Philosophy (Durham) 1994
Continuing Professional Development
- Bath Consultancy Group Coaching Supervision Skills 2015
- Gestalt International Study Centre, Cape Cod Model 2014
- Gestalt Community of Practice 2010 – 2012
- Harthill Leadership Profiling Tool (Accreditation) 2010
- Hogan Development Inventories (Accreditation) 2009
- Member of Sadler Heath Development Community – 2009 – present
- CBT, Psychodynamic & Gestalt Coaching Skills for Business (OPP Ltd) 2007
- MBTI Accreditation Step 1 – (OPP Ltd) 2000
- CPI (OPP Ltd) – 2000
- Performance Coaching (Sir John Whitmore) 1998
- Advanced Facilitation Skills (Deloitte Consulting) 1997